Gillian Higgins and
Horses Inside Out is an award-winning, internationally recognised organisation founded by Gillian Higgins in 2006.
Its purpose is to give riders, coaches, therapists, in fact, anyone interested in discovering more about horses, a fascinating insight into equine locomotion, training, management and welfare from an anatomical perspective.
Horses Inside Out runs a variety of inspiring events. Some are organised by ourselves and some are commissioned by external organisations such as colleges, clubs and vet practices.
Everything we do is tailor-made and broadly fall into the following categories:
• Online webinars and lectures
• Live painted horse lecture demonstrations
• Practical workshops for horse owners
• Video-based talks
• Biomechanics courses
• CPD courses for professionals
• Clinics and educational seminars