Horses Inside Out the DVD: Pilates for Horses is an extension of the book Pilates and Stretching for Horses – An Exercise Index for Horse Owners.
It begins by exploring relevant aspects of the anatomy of the musculoskeletal system and the principles and benefits of ‘’Pilates’ type exercises as applied to the horse. It then demonstrates exactly how, why, when and where to perform the exercises. There are more exercises in the DVD than the book as well as more explanation of the theory. The DVD is unique in that it shows exercises targeting the equivalent muscle groups for people.
With suggestions for fitting the exercises easily into an existing daily routine and used as part of a structured training programme, this practical, visual guide for horse and rider will help:
- Improve performance
- Increase range of movement
- Improve core stability and balance
- Improve posture, co-ordination and flexibility
- Reduce muscular stiffness and tension
- Reduce risk of soft tissue strain and injury
- Encourage a soft and supple frame
- Develop relationship between horse and handler
Running Time: 73 mins.
Pilates for Horses
We always try to post orders on the next working day. We use either Royal Mail of Parcels to Go to provide the best service to delivery our books and DVDs to your door as quickly as possible.
DVD - PAL format only